BBC industries, Inc., was an early supporter of Allmade® Apparel in Haiti, which is a part of the Global Orphan Project. Allmade® employs T-shirt sewers at 5X minimum wage to support a family in Haiti. All the fabric is of U.S. origin, of organic cotton and uses the equivalent of 6 recycled plastic bottles in typical elastic areas of a single T-shirt. Experience and training are provided to Haitians after they have cycled out of public support and gives them an opportunity to earn a living wage to start a family and break the cycle of poverty. BBC Industries, Inc. was an early investor of the project with no financial interest; and was assigned a custom color from Allmade®, “Flash Black”, that screen printers can order.
- SPX Technologies Announces Agreement to Purchase ASPEQ Heating Group May 1, 2023
- ASPEQ and IGP Complete Add-On Acquisition of BBC Industries February 28, 2023
- Support Allmade March 9, 2018
- Garment Decorator’s Conference at SGIA Expo July 11, 2016
- So you know you need a flash dryer, but which type should you get? June 24, 2016
Contact Us Today for All Your Infrared Heater Needs!
BBC Industries Inc.
1100 Jefferson St.
Pacific, MO 63069
Hours of Operation8:00 am - 4:30 pm M-F (CT)
#baptistepoweryoga #baptisteyoga #bikramyoga #bringtheheat #hotpoweryoga #hotyoga #hotyogastudio #moksha #welikeithot #afordaflash #ballinonabudget #BBChot #screenprintequipment #screenprint BBC Industries Black Flash Dryer Flash-Amatic Flash Dryer ISS Atlantic City Trade Show Little Buddy restaurant patio heater Thermazone Infrared Heaters #electricinfrared